Pursue Your Passion
Work at Hale
Working at Hale means that you will be part of a vibrant community that caters to thousands of children, families, schools, and organizations throughout Greater Boston. At Hale, you are able to bask in the wonders of the great outdoors while positively impacting the lives of children. If you are energetic, enthusiastic, dedicated, honest, and have a good sense of humor, Hale is the place for you.
Seasonal Employment Opportunities
Applicants who are 14 or 15 years of age by June 1 are welcome to apply for positions as Hale Summer Club Gate Guards and Babysitters, as well as Hale Day Camp Assistant Counselors.
Applicants must be at least 16 years of age by June 1 for the following positions:
- Front Gate Guard
- Program Specialists in Archery, Ropes, Nature (All Programs)
- Summer Adventures
- Lifeguard (Partner Camps, Hale Day Camp, Hale Summer Club)
- Water Safety Instructor (Partner Camps, Hale Day Camp, Hale Summer Club)
- Boating Instructor (Partner Camps, Hale Day Camp, Hale Summer Club)
- Camp Counselor (Hale Day Camp, HOLA, Hale Summer Club)
- Summer Photographer (All Programs)
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age by June 1 for the following positions:
- Boating Director (Partner Camps)
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age by June 1 for the following positions:
- Aquatic Director (Partner Camps) – FILLED
Year-round Employment Opportunities
Advancement Coordinator: Are you a detail-oriented, multi-tasking professional who enjoys organizing information and interacting with people? This part-time position is responsible for helping Hale achieve its mission by assisting with administrative duties that support an active and growing fundraising and external relations program.