Hale’s Membership Beach welcomes a limited number of families for swimming, boating, archery, games, campouts, movie nights, and more. From Memorial Day through Labor Day, turn off the screens, wiggle your toes in the sand, and take the kids for a dip in Noanet Pond.
A Full Family Membership includes eight weeks of activities:
- Youth swimming and boating lessons offer kids of all ages access to daily swimming lessons, and they can learn to canoe, kayak, sail, or paddle board, too. They’re also able to enroll in the American Red Cross Swimming and Water Safety Program.
- Daily educational activities include archery at a private range, arts and crafts under a shaded pavilion, story time, woodland games, and yoga. A naturalist inspires fascination with the environment: kids can hike trails or set sail on Hale’s “Floating Classroom” pontoon. And if you have a daredevil in the family, facilitators offer high-flying adventures on Hale’s ropes course.
- Weeknight events include family luaus, movie nights, races, field games, campfires, night hikes, and more.
Age-appropriate programs are available too:
- Preschool program. While the older kids are still in school in June, parents drop off their 4- and 5-year-old siblings to build friendships and have fun! Every day in the “Guppy Gang” has a new theme, and American Red Cross Lifeguards keep little ones safe: the program boasts a low children-to-staff ratio of 5:1.
- Tween and teen programs. Young adults in grades 6 through 9 can spend the summer among peers. The program’s free play model encourages them to choose their own adventures and build friendships.
- Adult programs. Drop the kids off, bookmark your beach read, and enjoy our adult education classes and events with friends and neighbors. We offer aqua aerobics, sailing, yoga, senior cookouts, and a biweekly BYOB soirée.
Frequently Asked Questions
Download the 2017 Membership Beach Registration Guide to review key dates, prices, and registration guidelines for all of our activities, programs, and events.
Download the 2017 Membership Beach Daily Schedule for activity times.
Download the 2017 Membership Beach Handbook for tips, guidelines, rules, and regulations.