Hale Summer Club
Hale Summer Club (HSC) welcomes a limited number of families for swimming, boating, archery, games, campouts, movie nights, and more. From Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, turn off the screens, wiggle your toes in the sand, and take the kids for a dip in Noanet Pond.
Hale Summer Club offers eight weeks of activities for the whole family:
- Youth swimming and boating lessons build confidence and encourage safe recreation. We offer American Red Cross swimming lessons to children ages 3 and up, and boating lessons to children ages 4 and up. Older children can enjoy canoeing and sailing on the pond.
- Daily educational activities include archery at a private range, arts & crafts under a shaded pavilion, story time, sports, games, yoga, and more. HSC actively engages children of all ages for hours on end.
- Adult programs make good on HSC’s promise of fun for the whole family, which includes you! Sign the kids into an activity or entrust them to a Hale babysitter and take some time for yourself. Relax in a yoga class, break a sweat in boot camp, enjoy low-impact aqua aerobics, or spend some “me time” on the beach with a good book.
- Weeknight events include family luaus, movie nights, races, field games, campfires, night hikes, and more.
All activities listed in the 2018 Daily Schedules are included in the 2018 Full Season Pass:
In addition to standard passes, Hale Summer Club offers a few fee-based programs.
- Guppy Gang provides activities for 4- and 5-year-olds to build friendships and have fun! Every day in the Guppy Gang has a new theme, and American Red Cross lifeguards keep little ones safe: the program boasts a low children-to-staff ratio of 5:1. To register, download the Guppy Gang Registration Packet on the Forms page.
- Teens and Tweens gives students entering grades 6 through 9 an opportunity to spend the summer among peers. Its free play model encourages them to choose their own adventures and build friendships. To register, fill out these forms and return them to Hale’s Main Office.
To register, click the button below, or call our Main Office at 781-326-1770. We’re happy to assist during regular business hours!
Frequently Asked Questions