Hale Summer Club
(formerly Membership Beach)
Hale Summer Club welcomes a limited number of families for swimming, boating, archery, games, camp outs, movie nights, and more. From Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, turn off the screens, wiggle your toes in the sand, and take the kids for a dip in Noanet Pond.
A Full Season Pass includes eight weeks of activities for the whole family:
- Youth swimming and boating lessons – Feel confident knowing that your children are safe in and on the water with our American Red Cross swim lessons offered to every child age 3 and up, and boating program that teaches children ages 4 and older boat safety and technique. Older children can enjoy canoeing and sailing on the pond.
- Daily educational activities – From archery at a private range, and arts and crafts under a shaded pavilion, to story time, sports and games, and yoga, we will keep children of all ages active for hours.
- Adult programs – When we say we have fun for the whole family, we cannot forget about you! Drop your children off in an activity or with a trusted Hale babysitter, and take time for yourself to participate in Yoga, Zumba, Boot Camp, Aqua Aerobics, or “me time” on the beach with a good book.
- Weeknight events include family luaus, movie nights, races, field games, campfires, night hikes, and more.
** All of the programs listed in the Daily Schedule (coming soon) are included in the 2018 Full Season Pass **
Programs for additional fees:
- Guppy Gang – Preschool Program. While the older kids are still in school in June, parents can drop off their 4 and 5-year-olds to build friendships and have fun! Every day in the “Guppy Gang” has a new theme, and American Red Cross Lifeguards keep little ones safe: the program boasts a low children-to-staff ratio of 5:1. To register, download the Guppy Gang Registration Packet on the Forms page.
- Tween and Teen Program. Students entering grades 6 through 9 can spend the summer among peers. The program’s free play model encourages them to choose their own adventures and build friendships. Registration opens for Pass Holders on January 8th, and on March 5 for non-Pass Holders. To register, fill out these forms and drop them off at the Hale office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Download the 2018 Hale Summer Club Registration Guide to review key dates, prices, and registration guidelines for all of our activities, programs, and events.
Take a look at last year’s Daily Schedule for activity times. Updated schedule coming soon!
Take a look at last year’s Handbook for tips, guidelines, rules, and regulations. Updated handbook coming soon!