Hale Summer Club
Hale Summer Club (HSC) welcomes a limited number of families for swimming, boating, archery, games, campouts, movie nights, and more. From Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, turn off the screens, wiggle your toes in the sand, and take the kids for a dip in Noanet Pond.
Save 5% on Summer Passes until January 1!
To register, click the button below, or call our Main Office at 781-326-1770. We’re happy to assist during regular business hours.
Hale Summer Club offers eight weeks of activities for the whole family!
Our highly regarded swimming and boating lessons build confidence and encourage safe recreation. We offer American Red Cross swimming lessons to children ages 3 and up, and boating lessons to children ages 4 and up. Older children can enjoy canoeing and sailing on the pond, and adults are invited to schedule sailing lessons with our boating instructors.
Summer at HSC extends far beyond the waterfront, though! We also offer:
- Youth activities such as archery at a private range, arts & crafts under a shaded pavilion, story time, sports, games, yoga, and more. HSC actively engages children of all ages for hours on end.
- Adult activities that ensure the whole family has fun! Early risers take advantage of morning lap swim, trail running, and high-intensity interval training with cardio. During the day, parents who need a little “me time” sign kids into activities or entrust them to our Tiny Turtles childcare program. HSC makes it easy to relax in a yoga class, break a sweat in boot camp, enjoy low-impact aqua aerobics, or kick back on the beach with a good book.
- Weeknight events include family luaus, movie nights, races, field games, campfires, night hikes, and more.
In addition to standard passes, Hale Summer Club offers a few fee-based programs.
- Guppy Gang provides activities for four- and five-year-olds to build friendships and have fun! Every day in the Guppy Gang has a new theme, and American Red Cross lifeguards keep little ones safe: the program boasts a low children-to-staff ratio of 5:1. To register, download the Guppy Gang Registration Packet (available soon) from the Forms page.
- Teens and Tweens gives students entering grades six through eight an opportunity to spend the summer among peers. Its free play model encourages them to choose their own adventures and build friendships. Registration opens on January 7 for passholders and on March 4 for non-passholders. To register, download the Teens and Tweens Registration Packet (available soon) from the Forms page and return your completed paperwork to Hale’s Main Office.
We also host a number of special events throughout the summer. Passholders receive reminder magnets with these dates in the spring, but you can see a preview of next year’s information in the image below.
But don’t take our word for it! Check out what our members have to say.
WCVB-TV Chronicle | Excursions: Family Fun (2:40–4:55)
“There is something really special about feeling like you’re leaving the world behind…I’m here with my kids, I’m here with my family, I’m out in nature, and it’s just magic.”
Wike Baby | Looking for a memorable summer? Here’s a recipe.
“It’s a magical place. If you’re tired of cobbling together a thousand activities, Hale Summer Club has the perfect recipe for a memorable summer.”