Deep Roots Yoga
Deep Roots Yoga provides opportunities to slow down, disconnect from devices, and reconnect with nature. Rather than take tree pose in a crowded studio, practice among the trees at Hale. Class typically includes a one-hour yoga session and an invitation to socialize afterward.
Cancellation Policy: Should you need to cancel your registration, please contact us no later than noon on the day of the class and we will credit your account for a future class. After noon, no credit will be issued for a missed or cancelled class.
Live at Hale
If you enjoy live music, support local singer-songwriters with friends and family at Hale. Join the dedicated fan base of these BYOB 21+ acoustic shows (held once per season) in rustic venues that include the ACLC Barn and Powissett Lodge.
Stay tuned for dates.
- June 27, 2019—John Hanson, Calvin Mausteller, Zack Bolles
- August 2, 2018—Cold Car, Jenne Halstead, Conor Ryan Hennessy
- May 17, 2018—Deb Todd Wheeler, Late Night Thoughts, Lisa Bastoni
- February 8, 2018—Chris Trapper, Sophia Jane
- October 26, 2017—Colin O’Dwyer, Emily Theis, Just Another Guru
- August 10, 2017—Zack Bolles, Sara Colb, Josie Lowder
- July 13, 2017—Ken Carter, Lynn Bailey and Sean Witty, Andrew O’Keeffe and Hayes Cummings
Learn to forward cast, assemble a fly rod, tie a fly, and cast for crappies, bass and sunfish. Each 2-hour session is suitable for ages 16 and up and is limited to 6 people. $75 per person. Equipment is available for rent.
Stay tuned for future classes!