Family Membership General Information
Members, please click here to visit the Super Secret Membership Information page!
Announcing 2015 dates for Membership Beach!
June 28- July 11
July 12- July 25
July 26- August 8
August 9- August 22
August 23- August 30:
Everyday: 9 AM- 7 PM
August 31- September 7:
Monday- Friday: 12 PM- 7 PM
Weekends & Holidays: 9 AM- 7 PM
More than ‘just a beach,’ the unique Family Membership program offers a relaxed environment featuring a wide variety of structured activities and programs for all ages. Membership Beach is a private beach environment open to members only, seven days a week! ! Organized program activities are offered from Memorial Day to Labor Day, for one low, all inclusive fee. Numbers are limited to 420. Don’t be left out, join today!
MEMBERSHIP BEACH HOURS OF OPERATION
The 2014 Membership Beach season has finished. Please check back in the spring for 2015 season dates and hours of operation.
DIRECTIONS TO BEACH
From Route 128 take Route 109 towards Westwood – exit 16B.
Follow Route 109 West to your fourth right onto Dover Road.
Continue along Dover Road for about 1 mile. Turn right at Brune Way across from 576 Dover Rd. You will see a big green Membership Beach sign.
If you go too far, you will reach Grossman Camp.
CAR WINDOW DECALS
Members are issued decals to enter Membership Beach. Decals are displayed on the left hand side of the car or the back window. Each family is entitled to three decals (for Mom, Dad, and if necessary the au pair). Decals are only issued once the membership has been paid in full. Car registration cards are needed when collecting decals. Decals will be issued at the Main office until the Beach opens. Once the beach is open, decals will only be issued at the beach. Decals are not sent out in the mail.
- On rainy days the beach area may open late or close early.
- The water will close in the event of thunder and/or lightning as a safety precaution and will remain closed for 20 minutes after the last sign of thunder or lightning. In such cases, members are asked to move to their cars as a safety precaution.
- The beach will close in the event of a lightning storm or severe weather warnings.
- A message will be left on the answering machine at the beach for any inquiries about the beach being open due to inclement weather.
- MEMBERSHIPS CANNOT BE BORROWED, SHARED, OR TRANSFERRED FROM ONE PARTY TO ANOTHER. VIOLATION OF THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN REVOCATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- Memberships are for members and paid guests. We cannot accommodate day care of any kind, day camp programs, or similar programs.
- There is no charge for any activities offered or for use of any of the boats.
- A newsletter highlighting events for each session will be emailed to members and posted on the bulletin board.
No refunds for memberships will be made once the beach opens. Minimum processing fee of $75 is non-refundable. Memberships cannot be borrowed, shared, or transferred from one party to another. Violation of this rule will result in revocation of membership.
On the Registration Card, permission is granted to Hale Reservation for photos to appear in Hale brochures, videos, on websites or other promotional literature.
Membership Beach Telephone: 781-326-8985
Beach Gate Shack: 781-329-8707
Please note that these numbers are only available during the months that the Membership Beach is open. From September through May, please call the main office: 781-326-1770
All information about Special Events and Guest Artists will be made available to members via email. Please make sure we have your current email address. All information will also be posted on the bulletin board.