The Arts & Crafts Program at Family Membership Beach
Arts & Crafts Monday – Friday Sessions 1,2,3,4
A quiet, peaceful time at the Arts & Crafts Pavillion is a fun way to express your artistic side. A wonderful time for adults and children to spend together in a structured environment. We offer events such as: tie-dye day, Native American Days, and much more. Older children enjoy going up to arts & crafts too. They not only get to participate, but they help the younger children as well.
- Classes will be limited to 20 children on a first come, first serve basis.
- Children will meet with instructors at the path next to the bulletin board and go up to the arts & crafts area with the instructors. This is to ensure all children are supervised.
- No children may go up to the area by themselves or the back way.
- Children will stay in the arts & crafts area for the entire lesson.
- The arts & crafts area is off limits when no instructor is present.
- Children in the age 3 - 5 group should be accompanied by an adult.