Outing Privileges for Members at the Beach
Members are invited to use the beach facilities for birthday parties, family gatherings, and group functions. The ‘outing’ group must adhere to all Membership Rules. Outings will only be allowed if they do not conflict with any Membership activity. The number of outings is restricted due to space.
To book an outing at Membership Beach, call or speak to the Membership Director only. There will be a site fee of $30 plus the guest rate is $5 per adult and $3 per kid. Outings take place in the picnic area opposite the playground or in the volleyball area.
The group may not set up in the picnic area. Rules to follow when booking a Membership Outing:
- Speak to the Membership Director to set up a date.
- Read and sign a contract including the exact date and time.
- On the day of the outing, give a list of names for the people attending the outing to the gate guard on duty. The gate guard will then check the visitors into the beach area. If a gate guard is not on duty, check in with the supervisor at the beach.
- Pay the gate guard or the director by check. The check should be made out to Hale Reservation.
- The group may set up in the volleyball area or party area and leave their goodies on the tables provided. The group may not set up in the picnic area.
- The member must check that their guests are fully aware of all the Membership rules.
- The member may only leave once all their guests have left the beach area.
- If there is excessive trash, please place it in the dumpster in the upper parking lot.
- No outside entertainers or caterers may be hired.
Members can hire one of our staff to supervise the party and organize games on land or water. Speak to the Membership Director to hire a staff person. The rate will be $25 per hour. Please no tipping.